AskBlasters is a new kind of social awareness group that specializes in finding undervalued stocks which the general trading community has over looked. These stocks have to meet several criteria, some of which include:
1) A manageable share structure on the verge of being maxed out
2) A current filing status with reasonable transparency
3) Very few, if any, convertible notes
4) No history of abusive dilution or reverse splits
5) A responsible management team who has experience in running companies and will respond to shareholder inquiries with frequent, valid, business updates
6) And most important the company has to have an undervalued share price with which to give every member a solid return on their investment. AskBlasters is NOT in this business for “one day wonders” or typical “pump and dumps.
”AskBlasters will NEVER accept free trading shares or ANY form of compensation. We are the only social awareness group of its kind. AskBlasters consists of a team of private investors and traders who seek companies that are working to execute their business plans but have seen an unfair market valuation due to economic or market forces working against them. Our team provides these companies with the awareness needed to recover their current market valuation. By doing so our members benefit greatly alongside the company as they are able to attract more business and financing without the need for the typical cycle of dilution. We also strongly believe in accumulating and trading exclusively at the offer, or Asking Price. Why? A couple of reasons. Penny stocks are illiquid, plain and simple. There are “market maker” quotations represented on Level2 but in reality NO market maker is here to make a market, hence the need to always use limit orders instead of market orders. By buying exclusively at the asking price liquidity is maintained and a stocks’ price is allowed to appreciate in a healthy manner. No other newsletter can lay claim to this investment philosophy and we think their track records speak for themselves.
Please Donate to keep
the site running.